Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Finally finished



Well my floors and floor boards are finally finished. They look soooooooooo good. I am so excited. I will be spending the next few days putting everything back and hanging stuff back up. Plus we are getting Ryan a desk for his PC since it's the kitchen, then we will finally been done for awhile. I am so happy. As for our little contest, everyone has posted their children and cakes except Lura, I'm guessing she is still at work. I will post the points as soon as she posts a cake. You guys have done so well. I already have the next few things ready with the bonuses. Happy hunting.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Looks really good!

Lura said...

You know my kids one was the one with Sonya right?

Cheryl said...

Yeah i got you, 2 points!!

Lura said...

The floors look very nice! I want that in my kitchen too. We have carpet now. Blech!

Cheryl said...

Oh I can't keep living room carpet clean I can't amagine a kitchen.