Friday, April 6, 2007

Blackhawk Pictures







We had to stand outside forever in the cold waiting for the blackhawk. The kids huddled together like the penguins, they were so cute they even kept switching places. They must have all seen Marching with the Penguins. It was so cute. After the helicopter showed up no one complained again about the cold. Well except the parents, I couldn't even feel my fingers and I was trying to video tape and take pictures. This was such a great experience for the kids, and the great thing is they do it every year, Ryan will get to do this 6 more times.

12 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow, Daws would have loved that! How cool!

SamandSawyersMom said...

that is really cool. any child would love that, i am surprised they let that many people in that thing..isn't that a safety violation?

Crystal said...

Sonya, it would only be a safety issue if they took all those kids up in the air!!! Silly butt! It was sitting there still so I'm sure the kids just loaded in for a picture! SAL

Carrie said...

Wow! I bet they had fum!

Carrie said...

It sucks it was so cold for you!

Char said...

That's awesome! My kids would love that!
I love the look of aww on the kids faces in that first picture. That's great you got that on film.

Crystal said...

MORE PICTURES PLEASE!

SamandSawyersMom said...

i meant for the airplane ding dong!!!! what if it took off or shot something out of it

Amanda said...

That is too cool! I bet that is a highlight of the year for those kids. I understood what Sonya was saying. What if one of the kids accidentally broke something? Did they let the parents get in? I would have jumped at the chance!

Lura said...

That would be really cool. My dad would have loved it.

Cheryl said...

You can all come next year. They invite the whole community. Anyone who wants to come just shows up in the school parking lot.

Cheryl said...

No I didn't get in I was too cold, I just wanted to keep it moving. Hopefully next year it will be warm.