Thursday, April 12, 2007

Our Plants, well Hopefully





We finally got our seeds planted in our basement on Tuesday. Ryan had fun planting all the seeds. We made some mess but it was all in the basement. We now just have to wait which is NOT something Ryan does well. He has checked on the seeds about 10 times since we planted them. I tried to tell him it would be a week or so before anything happens but he is an impatient boy!! We will keep you posted I know you are all dying to know what happens. We'll even posts pictures. Now you all have something to look forward too. SM.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

That's really cool! He so cute, Daws would be the exact same way! did you get our birthday message on your voicemail yesterday?? It was me, Cam, Daws and even Klesko! ha ha

Crystal said...

I sure hope they grow! I have never had any luck starting from seeds! I always have to go buy flowers that have already been started and blooming and plant those....it will be neat to see the progress so post pictures as soon as something happens!

Amanda said...

Love the buzz lightyear pj's! I hope your seeds grow. My luck is like Crystal's. Right now we have 3 successful plants that have started from seeds. Do posst the progress pics so we can see what they are suppossed to look like!

Cheryl said...

I hope they grow too, Ryan will be so upset if they don't work. My dad already has plants from his seeds but he can grow anything. I may have to switch out our plants for his if they don't grow.

SamandSawyersMom said...

plants smants

Cheryl said...

is there anything you like seeing or hearing about besides children?

SamandSawyersMom said...

yes but i can't cook or plant flowers without problems so they depress me. I am glad I can joke without you getting nasty..SM