Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Our Day







We had Ryan's Easter party today at school. We had an egg hunt and my yummy cupcakes. We had to do the egg hunt inside since it was so cold and muddy outside. The kids really enjoyed both. Tomorrow a black hawk helicopter is coming to their school, Ryan is so excited. Then it is finally SPRING BREAK!!! I can't wait to sleep in a little bit. We are also going to start all of our seeds, for our garden.

Tonight we are going to make rotisserie chicken on the grill. I made a rub for the chicken and a basting liquid from recipes I found online. I hope it works out and taste good. I just love rotisserie chicken. I will let you all know how it goes and even post some pictures.

Oh and the hot tub is gone. YEAH!!! I've got a deck that is about a third bigger now. We can move the grill back there and set up my little outdoor kitchen. It will be really nice. I can't wait for summer, to swim and grill and spend lots of time outside. Kevin put an add in the paper for a free hot tub. Well that worked but my phone has NOT stopped ringing. Now I have to answer the phone every 5 minutes to tell people the hot tub is gone. It's going to be a long couple of days.

Only 7 days til my birthday. And only 57 days until DISNEY!!! Time is going by so fast, I am keeping busy. I have started to plan Ryan's birthday party so that will keep me busy, plus working at school. I just can't wait for summer. I guess the fact that it is freezing today makes me miss summer. I have rambled enough I must go. Chow.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Early Birthday! I am glad the cupcakes were a hit, they certainly were cute. The chicken sounds good. We just bought a grill and I can't wait to try new things.

Crystal said...

Hey, I want a free hot tub! UGH!

The kids look like they had fun! Cute pics can't wait to see the dead bird on the grill!

Crystal said...

Well, there's a hole in my television now! UGH!

Char said...

Glad the egg hunt and cupcakes were enjoyed!
I am so jealous about your Disney trip! Where are you staying this time? What are your favorite places to eat there?

SamandSawyersMom said...

yummy the chicken sounds great

your cupcakes sure smelled yummy too but i didn't otuch them. no, i am perfectly fine with eating the 10th egg today...no problem