Sunday, April 1, 2007

Our weekend

We worked a lot in the yard this weekend, I cleaned off our porch. Kevin and Ryan cleaned out both of our cars and even vacuumed them. This morning I took my Mom to the airport, she called a couple hours later safely on the ground in North Carolina. She had a bumpy flight but she made it. We went to see Meet the Robinsons last night. It was kinda slow getting started but it turned out pretty good. Ryan loved it but he loves everything. We are probably going to see it in 3D next week. I cleaned my kitchen today, a good spring cleaning, even washed the walls. I cleaned out our living room couch, under every kitchen and febreezed all of it. Tomorrow I will tackle the family room which will not be fun because it is where Ryan hangs out and he is one messy child. Oh well. It must be done. We have a busy week this week. Lots of egg hunts and Easter activities. Well that is my weekend in a nut shell. Have a lovely night ladies.

5 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

we missed the egg hunts cause they were all during sammy's soccer game

Crystal said...

Doesn't it feel great after you Spring clean! I love that feeling....everything gets so dusty and gross in the wintertime. We are going to do our Spring cleaning this weekend....my van needs it too!

Lura said...

I wanted to see that movie too. I was hoping that they didn't show all of the funny parts in the previews.

Cheryl said...

it has a lot of funny parts.

Char said...

it's a very cute movie! we really liked it.