Thursday, April 5, 2007

BUSY BUSY DAY

Busy day and so much to say. I will post lots of pics later. First I would like to say Idol sucks.

Today at school the black hawk helicopter came. I can not even tell you how much the kids got out of it. They cheered when it first came over the trees, they were in complete awe when it landed and they looked at those "army men" like they were the greatest men on Earth. They got to get in the helicopter and look around. They could ask any questions they wanted. They were all thrilled to hear that the helicopter could go faster than any Nascars and flew from Columbus in 40 minutes. They weren't rushed through they were given all the time they wanted or that their teachers gave them, it was wonderful. I have adorable pictures, my favorite is of Ryan and his friend Thomas in the cockpit. I will post later.

We also had our Easter party at Sonya's house. Again I have adorable pictures that I will post later. The party went really well. The kids had a lot of fun. They really just enjoyed being together the most. They played so well together today, not one argument. Ryan even stayed with Sonya as I ran to the store...MAJOR progress for him. It turned out really well and now we are all set for Spring Break...oh yeah.

Now the sad news. I did not have my rotisserie chicken last night. It was very sad. As our luck usually goes when we buy something the stupid grill has to be exchanged AGAIN. The rotisserie party doesn't work. So they are coming tomorrow to pick up the broken one and again give us a new one. I am baking the chicken in the oven for tonight. SO sooner or later we will get a working grill and I will make a rotisserie chicken.

So that is the recap of today;s event...pictures to come later. Chow for now.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Sounds like such a fun filled day! That's awesome.......I was stuck at work......boo hoo!

Why do you have such bad luck when it comes to purchasing new items??? I'm sorry about your broken grill...that totally stinks! I hate getting all excited about something and then it not being able to happen.......drives a girl crazy!

I will keep my eye out for the dalmation and Koala!

Lura said...

If you keep getting new grills, you'll never have to clean it! Ha ha.

Amanda said...

That was funny Lura! My sympathy for the chicken. It sounded delicious. The guys from Lowe's probably don't need directions to your house anymore! Hopefully the next one will work. I share in your disgust of A.I. I just wonder what will happen if he actually wins? I am glad you had a good day, and that Ryan stayed w/ Sonya. Does he have separation anxiety? Or is it just Sonya?:) That was a joke... Have a great night!!

Cheryl said...

That was good Lura. Ryan all of a sudden got suppression anxiety at the age of 5. In the middle of the school year. We later found out it was medication he was on but no he has real issues with leaving me.

Char said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful day, despite the grill problems!
Those black hawk pictures will be awesome to see. That would be very cool.
I'm glad Sonya's party went well for everyone and glad Ryan stayed with Sonya while you ran to the store. Why wouldn't he want to? I mean, Sonya is tons of fun!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

yeah Charity, you'd let me watch you huh?

Crystal said...

HOW ABOUT SOME PICTURES!