Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thursday

Well ladies not a ton to fill you in on but a couple little things. Ryan did so well at his swimming lesson. He really shocked me. He swam all the way across the pool, doggy paddle but he made it the whole way and that was before class started. He went under a number of times. He was very proud of himself and very happy when Daddy came in to see him. He just beamed. Kevin usually has to work until 6 on Wednesdays so he can't be at swim class. Ryan will be swimming like a fish in no time.

Mira ate an entire jar of peanut butter yesterday. She even ate part of the jar. That dog is crazy, she has been acting like a puppy lately. She has been rotten like Violet. But they are so loving and so cute that you just can't stay mad at the little boogers!

I have so much to embroider before our trip in June. I got 3 of 26 shirts I need to get done yesterday. Plus I would like to get a few other things done. Who knows if I'll get it all done but I will give it a try. Plus all the stuff I have to do for Ryan's class. Wow I should not be sitting here blogging. Well after this weekend I have to buckle down and get it all done!!! Well I have to get ready to get my little kindergartener. Chow ladies.

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Dogs look so funny when they eat peanut butter! I would have loved to watch that. My sister's dogs eat everything under the sun. Neosporin, chipmunk, loaves of bread, gold necklaces... It is no wonder the beagle has a weight problem!
What are you embroidering on the shirts? Do you do it by hand or machine? Can we see?
Good job swimming, Ryan! I am glad he is doing so well. Will you be swimming at Disney?
Have a great one.

Jen said...

i know. sometimes i just wanna kill Max and other times i just want to cuddle with him. like right now and all morning he has been chewing on pillows, toys ,binkies, and whatever he can get.

Crystal said...

Oh, we love to feed peanut butter to Klesky.......it's soo funny how it sticks in their mouths and they try like mad to swallow it! It's hilarious! Wow, that's alot of shirts! I feel bad now that we asked you to make our retreat shirts, that's probably alot of work!!!!

GOOD JOB FISHY RY!!!!!

Cheryl said...

I use a machine and I put Disney Characters on them. Our dogs don't have a problem with peanut butter they just eat it, no funny stuff. Mira ate the whole jar while we were gone.

SamandSawyersMom said...

Those dogs are so much trouble..have another baby.

Cheryl said...

I wish I could.

Lura said...

Are all those shirts for your trip? or for Ryans class or something?

Crystal said...

IT'S FRIDAY!

Cheryl said...

For our trip. Their are some for all 4 of us. Ryan needs new ones because he has grown so much, mine and kev's I don't HAVE to get done.

Carrie said...

I like watching dogs eat peanut butter too! I like it when my dog gets into things he shouldn't (I know, that's bad) but my dog has a q tip fetish! He LOVES to eat dirty q tips! Every time I take a shower I clean out my ears with q tips and throw them in the trash can. Huckleberry knows this and he gets into the trash can every day, pulls one out, eats the cotton end off both ends, goes and pulls the second one out and does the same thing! Matt yells at him everyday when he finds the q tip stick laying on the floor (I keep them there on purpose so Matt can see them)