Sunday, April 29, 2007

Our Crop







So here is a little rundown on what went happened at our crop. I got 21 pages done, Sonya was somewhere in the high teens, I'm not sure about Lura or Jamie but Charity, well she got a lot of socializing done and some eating, and she looked at a lot of others pages oh and she did crop a few pictures...haha...I'm kidding Char!! Jamie and Sonya each won a drawing and they pulled my name out 4 times, yes 4 times. Charity and Lura got massages! we ate tons of snacks and talked a lot. I feel I got to know Charity better. I really think she is sweet and funny, we have a lot in common!! We found we are both Pepsi product lovers in a world of Coke people, so sad. All in all it was a wonderful and productive day and I hope we can all do it again soon!!! Peace Out!!

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh yeah and the pic of Lura under the table is her helping Sonya pick up all her metals she spilled all over the floor.

Crystal said...

Oh I love those pictures!!!! The massage ones are funny and boy, Charity sure looks serious when she scraps! ha ha

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh yeah, charity is a serious scrapper, just ask her how many pages she got done

Amanda said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun!!!! I wish I could have gone, but no one invited me! Are you going to post pictures of the pages you made? I'd love to see them.

Amanda said...

Okay, so no offense intended, but the massage pictures are kind of freaky!!!! They don't look like Lura and Charity adn it took me a bit to figure out who they were (and I have known Lura since 3rd grade!)

Lura said...

I didn't even know who I was. At first I thought it was some guy with a helmet on! That's pretty sad.

Amanda said...

you are too funny!!! i don't think you look masculine, just weird! i wonder how the rest of us would look.

Char said...

I saw that's what Sonya gets for using metal! ;) Just kidding girly girl! :)

I stole these pictures and put a couple on my blog.