Monday, April 16, 2007

Disney Crocs


Ryan and I are very excited. We got Disney Crocs today. I have seen everyone under the sun wearing the crocs or a version of them. Last year I tried some of the cheaper version at Payless but they were horribly uncomfortable so I didn't get any. Well then Kev tells me they are selling crocs in EPCOT. So we looked online for a place to buy them and Hallmark of all places carries the full line of Crocs. So we went after school and sure enough they had the Disney ones and Ryan was in love with them from the get go. I tried them on and they aren't hard, they are actually very comfortable. We each got a pair and some of the Disney Buttons to decorate them. So far so good, I love them, but only time will tell. I have very picky feet. They are adorable and should keep our feet nice and cool in Disney. Plus they are great for the pool and beach. Just thought I would tell you all about our new kicks!!

10 comments:

Crystal said...

What a croc! ha ha

Crystal said...

Those are cute....I didn't know they made some for boys too....I've never seen boys wear them. I have never even tried a pair on before but I see alot of people wearing them! How much were they and did they have alot of different colors?? I don't usually wear white shoes.

Cheryl said...

There were about 30 different colors of crocs about 6 different Disney ones. They were $30.00.

Char said...

OH those are so cool! I will have to go get some of those for sure! Keep us updated on the comfort level. I have very picky feet too and it seems like most footwear make my feet hurt. Everyone swears that crocs are wondeful though! :)

Crystal said...

Whoa baby! 30 bucks!!!??? They better feel like heaven for that price!

SamandSawyersMom said...

yeah i have seen everyone wearing them

i have seen boys wearing them. I am not sure how I feel about my boy wearing them but we will see. I want some if they feel good.

SamandSawyersMom said...

30 bucks is high considering what they are made of

Lura said...

Glad you found something to cover those feet up! Ha ha. Love, YNSSS

Amanda said...

Do they make them for big feet?! I wear size 12 narrow to medium and cannot find shoes for anything!!! I think those are cool, but will they last? You will have the coolest feet at Disneyworld! or is it land? I don't remember.

Cheryl said...

Yes they have big sizes. They had them in Kev's side. So far very comfy.