Friday, April 13, 2007

Charity



First let me say we should all give to Charity. HAHA funny funny. I do not know Charity very well but what I do know about her I like. I know she has mad hops and get lots of air when jumping on a bed. She is a Disney nut like me, and I say nut as a compliment. We also seem to have the same opinion on movies, I love reading her movie reviews on Mondays. Her boys seem to be her life like all good Moms. I have never met her boys either but I can tell they are well mannered intelligent boys and most of that is from the time and effort their Mom puts into them. I hope to meet her someday soon. She is a fellow scrapbooker. She not only does all she can for her boys she also is preserving their memories so they'll always know how special they were to her. Where she finds the time and energy to do all she does for her family I'll never know but KUDOS to her. Charity is a great mother and if you read Lura's blog she is a really good friend too. I am glad we have all entered blog world to get to know each other. Here's to my not so secret sister, Charity.

8 comments:

Carrie said...

Cheers to Charity!

SamandSawyersMom said...

ok, my comment will not be as X rated as Crystals.

I love charity too. She is very funny in a quiet way. She is also VERY good at games. she won every game we had. She is into working out and being healthy (yeah well nobodys perfect..) I think the effort she puts into her boys is very inspiring to me. I love her LOVE for her family and husband. i have learned alot from Charity!

Char said...

Thanks!! That was very sweet.
We all really do need to meet some time. I will voluteer my house as the meeting point seeing as though it's really half way between you all down south and the ones up north. :)
HAHA! I get it Crystal. I really loved those GH episodes. They were great! Cheryl, Crystal and I are also GH sisters!
I do love games! Thanks for the compliments Sonya! If all of these nice comments everyone is saying about each other does nothing but boost everyone's self esteem, it'll be well worth any time we all put into it.

SamandSawyersMom said...

Amen sister...opps i mean friend

Amanda said...

Charity you are the coolest!!

Crystal said...

POST POST POST, OR YOU ARE TOAST TOAST TOAST!

Crystal said...

For those of you who may have thought I was being nasty with my previous comment, it doesn't mean what you think. It's from GH! Four women doctor's were all down about their love lives so they all four went to a bar to drown their sorrows together and they were doing Taquilla shots. They would say lick it (the salt) slam it (slam the shot) and suck it...(suck on the lime)! So see, I wasn't being X-rated!

Crystal said...

posy post post, dang it!