Monday, April 9, 2007

I'm so Excited

We just decided to go to Disney World again in September since Disney card holders get the meal plan for free. We will still have our annual passes from this next trip so that is great. We get to stay on property and not in a condo which Ryan is soooo excited about. I just called to make all the reservations and I got every meal for the place, day and time I wanted. I am so excited. This is going to be great!!! I just thought I would let you all now about my exciting plans and tell all of you about the great deal if you have the Disney Visa or are planning to go to Disney anytime soon. It is worth getting the card for the great savings. We are going to try a bunch of new things and of course some of our old favorites. Ok I have babbled enough I won't bore you with the list of places. Chow for now.

10 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

i told you that 2 weeks ago about the meal plan...jamie has known about it for a long time

TheMan said...

Th RUMORS have been around for weeks, if not months in fact most of the board members have been anticipating it since last September. It only in fact became bookable today at 7 am. Since the weeks it was rumored to be offered varied so much, we decided to wait until it was official and then decide where we wanted to go. It was far enough in advance that dining plans didn't matter, they would not be booked up already. Give it another week or so and dining ressies will be few and far between. I pity the folks who happen upon those days and don't have dineer plans in advance, it will be slim pickens. This should be fun. We're not much of the fance meal kind of people, but free is free.

SamandSawyersMom said...

they have all theirs booked too so they won't have the slim pickin's

SamandSawyersMom said...

we are going in sept too if they still have it next sept like last sept

Carrie said...

That sounds so fun!!!

Crystal said...

I'm scared of characters.......

Cheryl said...

What aren't you scared of, Crystal?

SamandSawyersMom said...

mad men in the streets

Crystal said...

SAL I was kidding! I knew you would make fun of me!

Hey, I read on Jamie's blog that her fam is going to Disney in September too! Are you guys going the same week or somethin?

Cheryl said...

I don't know? We are going Sept 22 until Sept 30th