Friday, April 20, 2007

Oh that Dog





Ryan has been playing outside all day. He was literally outside for over 6 hours. He has had so much fun. He played with the little boy across the street Nick, they played with a poor little toad for hours. Then we went for a walk with Grammy and Nick. Then we got out the jeep for a short walk. Ryan was driving the Jeep around the yard and I wondered if Violet would get ina nd go for a ride. Well I had to lift her into the Jeep but she stayed in and went for a ride. It was so funny. That dumb dog will do anything with Ryan. We are now in and I am getting ready to grill some burgers for me and my man, don't tell Kevin. haha just kidding. Oh and exciting news Kevin has started opening the pool, the cover is off and for the first year since we got it, the water is NOT green. Yeah, we should be getting the new heater on Monday and I may be swimming on the next really warm day. Ok not til the water is about 86, I like it warm. Chow now I must cook.

14 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

she is a very pretty dog, i can't remember who you said it was

your grass is so green holy smoke

that liil boy is cute

goodnight

Crystal said...

Daws loves to play outside with his friends too.......he hated that he couldn't play today. I don't want him running around too much just yet! Glad you guys enjoyed your day!

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh, the expression on Ryan's face in the top picture is adorable!!! I would have love to have been there to see them riding in the jeep.
When are we having a pool party? Do the dogs go swimming?

Char said...

That is hilarious! Your dogs are so funny. I just love how they act so much like people. Dogs are really the best pets to have, I think.
Glad the water isn't green. A heater is a must for a pool, isn't it?!!
Have a great weekend with your family. I hope we can grill out this weekend too. We got a new grill last week and a new patio table set for out back. I'm looking forward to some outside time.

Crystal said...

POST POST POST!

Cheryl said...

The dogs love the pool but Mira almost drowns and Violet swims in a circle. Hey I am all for a pool party. Let's wait til it's a little warmer!!

Crystal said...

GIMME A POST!!!!

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

You better get to postin or I'm comin over there and openin a can of whoop tushie on you!

Char said...

Cheryl, where are you? :)
I'm sure you had an awesome weekend too and we all can't wait to hear about it! :)

Carrie said...

Those are some cute pictures!!!!

I hope you enjoyed grilling, I LOVE grilling out! The weather yesterday was perfect grill out weather too!

Crystal said...

CHERYL ANN, WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU YOUNG LADY????

Amanda said...

Okay Cheryl - I can only pretend to read the same post for the first time so many times before it gets old! No pressure, but I would sure love to read something new!!! :)

Jen said...

i love the pic with the dog takin a ride!