Thursday, April 12, 2007

Our Night

Tonight we went to get our annual passes for Disney and got lots of Disney Dollars, the new ones have Princesses on them. That didn't thrill Ryan but they spend the same way. They are also coming out with Pirate ones, that does thrill Ryan. The new ones are for the 20th anniversary of Disney Dollars. Wow that went a direction I didn't intend. After that I went to Wal-mart to do our grocery shopping. Ryan and I needed some felt. He asked me today if we could make a Yoda and a Phoenix. We tried today and didn't have the right colors of felt. I will post pics tomorrow of our finished products. I did buy some stuff for Ryan's birthday party and a new bathing suit. I also bought tons of snacks for our trip to Disney. I am getting very excited. I can't wait to drive down, all the fun and no scary plane, and I am excited for David to go again. I think he is getting excited too, he is so quiet you never really know how excited he is but he was going through his pins yesterday. We had a simple grilled cheese dinner and some TV time. Nothing special but a good night.

12 comments:

Char said...

Oh, I'm so excited for you!!!
I got some Disney Dollars today too! Yep, they are princess ones, but they are really cute. I cashed in my points from my Disney Visa card.

Crystal said...

Cameron is the same way......he's very quiet so you never know if he's really excited about something......I hate that because I am so not that way!

SamandSawyersMom said...

me either. i want people to jump up and down when i give them a piece of toilet paper. Crys, you would huh?

Crystal said...

HECK YEAH! I'd jump up and say "YIPPEEEEEE!!!" SAL

Jen said...

i wish i was going to disney. i will probably go in a couple years when connor is a little older. hope you have fun!

Amanda said...

When are you going? I think I must be the only one who doesn't know what Disney dollars are. What are they? Glad you had a good birthday. I tried to get Imus to call you with a birthday message, but he was a bit preoccupied. If you don't know the whole Imus scandal I guess that wouldn't be funny! I need sleep.

Crystal said...

I don't know what disney dollars are either!

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh amanda you are hilarous

Cheryl said...

Disney Dollars are dollars you can buy at the Disney store and then spend in Disney world just like cash. We collect change and then got buy Disney dollars, you then have the money for vacation and it's not just cash laying around that you can spend, well except at the disney store. it's an easy and fun way to save up for vacation. They have Disney Character heads on them instead of people.

Cheryl said...

oh and we are going June 1st and then Sept 22nd.

Crystal said...

GIMME A P O S T!!!!

Crystal said...

Don't make me boast! POST POST POST!