Monday, April 16, 2007

Gym Time

I went to the gym tonight to meet with a trainer. He taught me about all the machines and what I should be doing. It was actually kinda fun. I use to just walk on the treadmill and come home...BORING!!! But watch out now ladies, I know how to get buff now. Of course as I type this I am eating candy so hopefully it all balances out. The trainer asked me my goal and was surprised that I didn't have one. He just looked at me like I was a nut. I told him I'm not trying to get to a certain weight or into a certain size, I just want to workout and get a little healthier. He was very sweet and said ok healthier is our goal. So we'll see if I actually get anywhere, I am going to try to go and do all the stuff he showed me 3 times a week, and maybe another day of just cardio, try to drink more water and less pop. That is all I am willing to do so hopefully my body will appreciate it and look better or at least let me chase after Ryan all day without getting winded. Maybe if I start to see results i will be motivated to do more but I doubt it. I am just to happy with my life, so what if my butt is big. I like big butts and I cannot lie. I hope you all sang that last part. Oh I am in a goofy mood...it's all Amanda's fault. Her blog is hilarious!!! Kevin and I have been laughing at everything since we read it. I will post pictures in a few weeks when I am buff. Bye Bye now.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

I like that attitude about your weight.....you are working out to get healthier and if some weight comes off it's a bonus! Not having too much pressure on yourself will make it more fun! I like big butts too! ha

SamandSawyersMom said...

really crystal, you must get disappointed every time you look in the mirror and your butt

black men can appreciate a large butt I am favorite among them

good for you..you will love the feeling you get...is there childcare?

Cheryl said...

yeah they have a great play area with a rock wall and coloring.

Amanda said...

Amanda has a big butt and she cannot lie...

I am counting on you for exercise inspiration. No pressure, huh?! I know you can do it and I think that you will be the buffest person in the Magic Kingdom come June.

Crystal said...

I'm skinny in the middle but I got much back!

Lura said...

You will feel better just exercising even if you don't do anything else.