Friday, August 3, 2007

13 Reasons I love being a Stay at home Mom

1. I don't have to miss anything, I am there for all the big moments.
2. I don't have to trust a strange with my baby.
3. I know no one can hurt him.
4. I am so close to my son.
5. I never have to leave him when he is sick.
6. I get to take Ryan to special places.
7. I can suppose his class/teacher.
8. I have time for crafts ( like wart hogs)
9. I can teach by example, not worry about it others influence all day.
10. I am always there when he needs me.
11. He brightens my every day.
12. I learn from my son.
13. I get to see the world through his eyes,. (wow what a world)

Bonus I get to spend my days chasing dog, catching bugs and coloring.

This was an easy one I could have gone on forever.

8 comments:

Char said...

OH good job!!! I like it.
I have one "i don't have to get dressed all day if i don't want to". haha

SamandSawyersMom said...

and i can sleep in on non school days. i was off 2 days this week and that would have been one of mine.

Amanda said...

If I don't get to shower for 4 days it's okay....
That would be on my list!

Anonymous said...

You should do more constructive things LIKE VISITING YOUR FATHER

Cheryl said...

Boy I wonder who anonymous could possible be??

Amanda said...

I add that one to my list if I were you. Anonymous sounds like he means business!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh that is hilarous from dad! Where's my comment dad???

Cheryl said...

he said he couldn't comment on yours?