Wednesday, August 8, 2007

been done and still to do

Here is what I have gotten done today, it's not much I admit but I had a horrible headache.

couple loads of laundry done
1basket put away
went to post office to mail ebay stuff
mailed thing to Amanda
took Ryan to Pizzaz
snuggled with Ryan
Feed dogs- I almost forgot this yesterday

Still going to do tonight

Dishes -- done
fold more laundry--done
take ebay pictures--done
help Kev take out trash ( this reminds me of Carrie too)-done
go swimming--done

For tomorrow

List stuff on ebay--done
straighten living room--done
vacuum living room and dining room--done
put school supplies away--done
Call Mrs. Dunigan
Get nails done--done
Buy a bra for wedding
Buy shoes for wedding
Go swimming--done
Feed dogs ( you need to do this everyday)-done
Have Ryan clean up family room--done
Work on re organizing Ryan's room
Do more laundry--done
go to hobby lobby

Okay so keep me accountably ladies. I must do these things!!! Ryan and I went to the post office and stuff today and the plan was to get the shopping and stuff done but it was so hot. Just getting in and out of the car going from the cool places to the hot car made us feel sick and we came home. Yuck I hate this weather.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Good list!!! Thanks for the reminder of the dogs!!! That's Dawson's chore and I don't think he's done that yet! uh oh! I am going to make him do it right now!!!

Anonymous said...

Cross the help Kevin with the trash off the list. That wonderful hubby of yours already did it. He is some kind a man.

SamandSawyersMom said...

what are you selling on ebay??

good for oyu for getting s much done

Amanda said...

Way to go for mailing something to that nice Amanda girl. I am sure she is so excited. I am also sure she hopes it does not smell like a skunk...ahem, Charity?.
I will keep you accountable on those mailings!

I think you got a lot accomplished. Plus you had some good quality time with your son. That is definately important.
So is remembering to feed the dogs.

Way to go!

Carrie said...

It is so incredibly hot. I need to go to Kroger, but have putting it off too.

Cheryl said...

Selling stuff for Dad, ornament,dolls stuff like that.

Lura said...

That was quite a list. My first list went really well, the second one...not so well. Ha ha.