Monday, August 13, 2007

Bathroom Update

We ordered our whirl pool tub a few days ago and it should be here in a couple more days. I got my sink and vanity the day we ordered the tub. Today we got the medicine cabinet and the faucets. The only thing left to buy is the toilet, funny how that is the hard part. They are all about the same but I want to get the right size so I am waiting until the tub is in. After that the real fun begins. I get to pick the tile for the floor and the tiles for the wall and then paint. We are moving right a long. Of course every step of the way seems to get me more holes in the wall. Kevin is up there cutting a whole out for the medicine cabinet. It looks so horrible right now. I think it is kinda funny. Ryan wants to paint it red but it is so small I don't know?? We'll see. Just thought I would update you on our progress.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't wait to see the pictures! Sounds like a whole lot of fun, ha ha!

SamandSawyersMom said...

i hate remodeling anything. nothing turns out good when we do it.

Crystal said...

Oh, I bet it's going to turn out awesome! Can't wait to see the pics!

Carrie said...

Oh how fun! I LOVE decorating and picking out all the things that go with it.

I think red would be a great color to paint it. Even if its small the right shade will look awseome. I've seen a 1/2 bath painted a deep red (in a model home) and it was very pretty.

Char said...

i want to see the pictures of it now. messy. haha! i hope you choose red! travis' room is "mickey pants red"!

Amanda said...

How about "updating" your blog!!!!!!!