Monday, August 27, 2007

Ice Cream


Ryan had a wonderful day at school. He said there was nothing he didn't like about it. He made a new friend and ate lunch with his best friend from last year who isn't in his class. All he ate out of his lunch was the sweet stuff of course but at least he had no problems. We did go out for ice cream after school but I forgot my camera, so I have no pictures of him coming out of school. I did take a few of him finishing his ice ream when we got home. Again thank you all for your prayers, he had a great day.

6 comments:

Char said...

Oh I'm so glad his day went well! That has to really put your mind and heart at ease some. His too, and his papa's! :)

Crystal said...

That is sooo wonderful!!! I bet he sleeps good tonight! ha

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh that is great. he seems happy enough

Lura said...

Is there a design on his shirt?

Cheryl said...

It's the pirate skull like his backpack.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad he had a great day!

The ice cream sounds yummy!