Monday, August 6, 2007

Bathroom remodel

Saturday night Kevin got bored and tore up a very ugly floor we had in our guest bathroom. I have been wanting to replace it since we moved in. I thought we were just going to redo the floor. Well over the last couple of days we have torn everything out. Well started too anyway. The tile is just started. We bought a beautiful new vanity and sink tonight. We are looking for a whirlpool tub that will fit, it is a very small bathroom. Once we find one I can pick out wall tiles and floor tiles and paint. I love remodeling. It is so fun, of course there is always a huge mess involved and it is time consuming because we do all the work ourselves but fun. When you do it yourself you get things exactly the way you want them and feel such a sense of accomplishment. Hopefully it will turn out good. I will take pictures of the demo tomorrow and post them, it isn't pretty ladies.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh cool!!! I wanna come for a swim in your new big tub when it's all done! ha ha

Crystal said...

I just posted a new one......happy now!!?? SM

Crystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Instead of a pool party we could have a swim party in the tub! Of course, some people might think that's strange!

Carrie said...

OH I can't wait to seee it! Decorating and remodeling is my FAVORITE thing to do. I wanted to go to college for Interior Design, but life happened and I didn't.

Carrie said...

Oh and i have pool parties in my tub all the time! Its fun!

Char said...

Very cool!! Waiting for pictures.....