Monday, August 27, 2007

Thank You GOD!!!





Today was the first day of school. I had been dreading this day for weeks, so has Ryan. I thought last night would be one of the longest of my life, but it went surprisingly well. Ryan went right to bed and went right to sleep. He slept very well. He got right up this morning and got ready. No problems getting in the car and getting out at school. He did so well. We are so very proud of him. He was very nervous and a little scared but he did it, and he smile (though forced) the whole time. The morning went so well. Thank you all for your prayers, they sure worked. My baby wasn't terrified and that is what I prayed for. Thank You God for answering my prayers and helping my baby. Now I just pray his day goes well so he has the confidence to get up and do it all again tomorrow. Oh and we are going out for ice cream after school, starting our own tradition. I will let you all know what he thought of his first day. Thanks again for the prayers.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ryan!!! I have never been more proud of you in your entire life. I know how difficult this is for you, but you did such a great job. You are becoming more and more a man every day. You remind me of how great it is to never be called Kevin anymore, and always being able to tell everyone you are Ryan's Dad. Way to go Buddy, I Love you!


Daddy

Crystal said...

OH I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR HIM AND YOU!!! That is sooo wonderful!! He looked so adorable in all the pics! I love that you are doing the icecream tradition!!! Take pics of it! I am so happy!!! I bet he has a great day and feels so proud of himself!

Anonymous said...

good job bud

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh i thought it had gone badly last week cause i have asked and you never replied. I know you are relieved. Whew!!

Good job Ryan. You are such a big boy! We love you!

Char said...

That's wonderful!! Let us know how his day went.

Carrie said...

Oh that is so great! I am happy for the three of you!

Way to go Ryan!

Lura said...

Yeah Ryan!