Tuesday, August 7, 2007

2 more teeth

Ryan finally lost his billy bob teeth today. Violet knocked them both out. What a good girl. We have been trying to get him to pull them for over 2 weeks. They stuck out all funny and I hated them. Today wrestling with Violet they finally came out. He just walks over with one of them in his hand and says here. I asked where the other one was ands he said still in. I pointed out that I could see in his mouth and it was gone. I finally found in on the floor. He bleed for quite some time this time. The exciting things for me is, I called a store today and asked about the webkinz that Ryan has been dying for. Well they had 1, I asked them to hold it and called Kevin to go get it so I didn't have to take Ryan because I wanted to use it for a tooth fairy gift, when his teeth fall out. Well 2 hours later I was holding his little teeth. So now he will be thrilled in the morning and still believe that the tooth fairy and Santa can get things we can't find in the stores. He will get the raccoon in the morning, he'll be so happy. I'll post picture later.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

How exciting! That is great it all worked out perfect! I have a gross story: When I lost one of my teeth (I think it was one of my top ones in the middle) It was really loose. My dad was videotaping me and I pushed mt tooth out as far as I could without it coming out. I was pushing it with my bottom lips (hard to explain) and all of a sudden a whole bunch of snot came flying out my nose! I pushed my tooth so hard snot came out! Oh it was gross!

Anonymous said...

BOUT DARN TIME!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I know someone who is jealous !!!

Amanda said...

Carrie, that is gross! Kind of cool, but gross!!!

Yay Ryan. I am sure he will be so excited in the morning!