Tuesday, August 28, 2007

God's hands


Check out this picture Teri sent me in an e-mail yesterday. A girl took it in Northern Ohio. She sent it to her local news crew and they wanted to know where she took it because pictures like it have been popping up all over the country. It shows us, God is there watching over us. He has us in His hands.

So talking to Ryan last night, I asked him if he was scared about school today. He said NO. He said that when he got scared yesterday he prayed and it was better. If he got scared again, he just prayed again. All of my prayers and my baby's prayers were answered!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

That picture is awesome!

I am sooo glad that Ryan finds comfort in knowing that God is with him and will help him. It's amazing how purely and easily kids have faith.

I guess that's what it means to come to Jesus with child like faith......how wonderful!

Carrie said...

Oh wow! Thats beautiful.

Anonymous said...

i`m glad you were able to get that on here.
I hope Ryan has another great day.1st grade is tiring for Autumn.Last year she only went for 1/2 day now she goes all day and is exhausted.

Anonymous said...

if you stand back and look at the picture you can see a face above His left hand.Brandi pointed that out.

SamandSawyersMom said...

is it real? It looks computer generated a little. Does teri knwo the girlt hat took it?

God has given Ryan that faith adn I am very glad for that!

Are you going to the camp meetings Teri or cheryl?

Crys and i will be there for all of them

Anonymous said...

No,I don`t know the girl who took it, I got it fom a friend.

Anonymous said...

anonymous is Teri answering Sonya`s question. I bumped a button(don`t know which one) before I could sign off.