Thursday, August 30, 2007

for amanda




Here are pictures of our finished project for Amanda. Thank you all for your help. Let me know what you think. It is better in person the pictures aren't very good. The long one is the "card" itself. The tin is one I made at Archiver's a little bit ago and was waiting for a reason to use it. The other picture is to show how I packaged it. I folded it up and put a little pull here tab, as she pulls it each photo will pop up with our message. Hope you all like and more important I hope it makes Amanda smile and know we are thinking of her.

10 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

that is the coolest thing ever. Did I mention that I am very ill? Crys, you do get, Charity..you do.............

Crystal said...

ha ha very funny Sonya!!!

Oh that is sooo cool! I think I am getting sick too! SM

Amanda is going to love it!!! I'm so excited! Thanks for doing that!

kellerie said...

that is so cute! she's going to love it!

i stopped over there yesterday, and she was doing okay, but still not feeling too great. i picked up her laptop, so hopefully my husband can fix it and she can get back online. she said her main complaint right now, aside from pus leaking out of her stomach, is that she is just really, really bored.

Cheryl said...

maybe I will get her some magazine, dvd's or puzzle books and send them. Does anyone know what she likes?

Crystal said...

I know she likes frogs and Alan Alda! ha ha

Char said...

Wow, that is really awesome!
Thanks for doing it for us all.

Cheryl said...

Maybe MASH on DVD...haha...she can watch that on nick at nite. I'll think of something.

Carrie said...

I think its great! I think we will put a smile on her face!

Who is Alan Alda?

Cheryl said...

Alan Alda was Hawkeye in MASH.

Lura said...

She likes Hollywood gossip magazines and Soduku. You could always print some off and mail them to her. I love it and I think it turned out great. Thanks for your hard work!