Friday, August 31, 2007

Nothing

I have nothing to post about but I am bored. I have a ton of things I could and should be doing but I don't want too. For all of those who care the Home Depot building thing is tomorrow starting at 9am. I am taking Ryan before we head up to camp.

We bought all the tile for the bathroom walls tonight. Kev layed the floor a couple nights ago. We have to tile the walls before I can do my plaster treatment on the walls. I am kinda excited about it. I will probably have to do after the wedding, still lots to do there. In fact I should be finishing the sewing, sorry Beth, I only have a few more table runners to go. I will post pictures of the bathroom as we make more progress.

Ryan had the best day at school today. He is feeling a lot better. He loves his teacher. He got to do gym, art and music this week for the first time. He loved them all. The only thing he doesn't like is the afternoon car pool, none of the first graders are doing well with it. But they say it gets better with each day. I am very proud of him. He is even excited about being in the wedding, I figured he'd be freaked out but not so much. He is really looking forward to camp too. I'm not sure why but I am glad.

Well I have nothing else to say, boring hunh. I guess I will check on my ebay stuff again, I'm sure nothing has changed since I checked last but oh well. Chow girls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad Ryan is doing well with school.

I can't wait to see the finished bathroom! It sounds like its coming along really well!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

he will love camp