Monday, August 6, 2007

Product Review

Every once in awhile you get that product that actually does everything it says it will do. Just thought I would share one with you girls, especially for you girls with dogs. Kev got me a Dyson vacuum a few months ago. I had an Oreck before which I loved but the cord got messed up and well that isn't important, the point is it still worked but I needed a new vacuum. So Kev comes home with a Dyson which at first I thought he was nuts. They are very expensive and I was guessing they didn't work well. Well I was WRONG!!! This thing is amazing. For anyone who has been to my house and met my dogs you know the one problem is their hair. It is horrible and everywhere, no matter how much I vacuumed it was always there. So anyway Kevin comes home with this thing, puts it together and starts vacuuming the floor I had just vacuumed. You would not believe how much stuff came up off the floor. I mean I had just vacuumed with my Oreck , the Dyson has a clear container on it and it got about 3 or 4 inches of hair in it. I had just vacuumed. it was unreal. I was impressed but figures it would keep performing that well. Well tht was in April and I still love this thing. Hair isn't nearly the problem it use to be, my carpets are cleaner and I think mine and Ryan's allergies are better. So they are expensive but well worth the money. AND best of all I don't have to go to the Oreck store for expensive bags anymore. Just thought I'd share.


Oh one more product for per owners. Again like I said shedding is horrible with Goldens. We got a brush for our girls that is unbelievable. It is called the furminator. It gets all the under hair that they shed everywhere. I have bought other things in the past, like the Shed ender which was very hard to use and not much better than just brush. This one is amazing. It is easy to use and really gets the hair out and the pets love it. We even used it on Thomas our spoiled rotten cat who usually hates everything, He loves it. It is expensive but works GREAT! It also makes their hair shiney and silky. I love the furminator!!!

3 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

cool I am glad you like it

it isn't haevy is it? You shouldn't be carrying heavy stuff.

my vac was 69 bucks 5 years ago amd it works fine. of course we don't have dog hair

Amanda said...

i THINK THOSE dYSON VACS ARE cool looking! I am glad it works. We have terrible luck with Vacuums. They keep breaking!
I refuse to get an expensive one until my kids are out of this stage!
Umm...when will that be?

Char said...

I would LOVE a Dyson!! Thanks for the review.
We have a Tri-Star. It's a very good vacuum. It's amazing the difference between a really good vac and a not so good one. I'm glad you saw that in your new Dyson!! :)