Friday, August 10, 2007

Remodeling Boxes



.

Ryan loves whenever we are remodeling anything because there are lots of big boxes to play with. He made the last one into a pirate ship complete with a telescope and cannon. He used a pringles can for his telescope and shot little rubberballs from his cannon. He and Nick played with it for a couple of days, then decided to put poor Violet in it. The dumb dog just get right in when asked every time! The box eventually collapsed but that didn't stop the fun!

***Happy Amanda you got your new post***

By the way Amanda before you apologize I am kidding, no I am not mad. I know you were kidding. SM

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Okay, so just so I am clear on this...are you or aren't you mad at me?
ha ha ha ha ha

I love playing with boxes too! Ryan is definately a very creative child! How fun!

I made a pirate ship out of a refrigerator box for Gabe's birthday party 2 years ago. It was a hit!

SamandSawyersMom said...

I need a large box relaly bad right now for my star wars party. I relaly do.

the cahills always loved big boxes too. I love creative kids.

Crystal said...

Cute pictures! I've never played with a box!

Carrie said...

How fun playing with boxes! I love children's imaginations!

The dog looks so cute hanging out in the box too!!

kellerie said...

boxes are always the best toys. sometimes tanis doesn't even care about the toy that came in it, he just wants to play in the box!