Friday, May 4, 2007

Charity



I would just like to thank my NSSS Charity for inviting all of us to the crop. It gave me a chance to chat with her and get to know her better. We have a lot in common and I believe we could be really great friends with a little more time. She loves Disney like me, also Pepsi products and being outdoors. She is totally devoted to her family. I respect Charity a great deal and consider her a friend. I am glad I was assigned her this time. I look forward to keeping in touch with her and becoming even better friends.

6 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

i like her too
she loves my boobs so she is a friend of mine

Crystal said...

I can't wait to meet her!

Hey, Ry and Daws played webkinz and talked on the phone for almost an hour and then Ryan asked Daws to play hide and go seek on the phone! ha ha They did that for like 20 mins! It was hilarious!

Amanda said...

How do you play hide n seek on the phone?

I think Charity is pretty neat too although she has never complimented me on my boobs!

Cheryl said...

Ryan got David to play hide and seek on the phone too. At least David knows our house and knew where to guess where Ry might be hiding. My child is strange!!

Crystal said...

Not strange, very creative! ha

Char said...

Thanks a lot Cheryl! I had a great time and I'm glad you all came! I also think we could be great friends and I am glad that we finally got to meet. It was much better in person to talk and get to know one another. I look forward to getting to know you better too.
I'm not sure I've ever really even noticed your boobs Sonya. You have boobs?? Wow, I'll have to look next time! Now Amanda has awesome boobs! She is so lucky! ;)