Friday, May 4, 2007

New Gadget

OK so I got this new thingy for my laptop, yes that is the technical name. Anyway it is a card that gives me internet access anywhere. Why am I so excited about this? I can use it in the car, while Kev's driving not me. I will be able to play games and keep you girls update on my long drive to Disney. Kev said he would set up a webcam and give you all live feed, that is a bit extreme, but I will be able to update my blog and Ry can even play webkinz (me too). I am so excited. I would have been miserable for 2 days driving down there without my pc, I am on it constantly!!! Oh and anyone who wants a post card send me your address in an e-mail and I will send you one. I already have Lura, Crystal and Charity's from sending the bracelets. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow!!

6 comments:

Lura said...

That would be cool. Of course, I would be happy with a laptop right now.

Amanda said...

Woo-Hoo! Would you send me one? Is it sad that I am excited for a postcard? Go Now!!!!
I think the web cam would be ki of neat. Just think of all the stuff you could show us on the way!

Cheryl said...

send me your address in an e-mail and I will send you a post card. Crystal send Amanda my e-mail address would ya?

Crystal said...

Sure.

Char said...

That's awesome! I would love to have something like that. Also, I can't wait to get my postcard!! I hope you'll update your blog with pictures and a report on how your vacation is going!! :)

Cheryl said...

Oh I will!!