Saturday, May 19, 2007

Quick Post before Party

Hey girlies. Right now things are a bit crazy around here. I just got done running all over the city picking up cakes balloons and various party supplies. Kevin, his Dad and some neighborhood kid are mulching my whole yard and Ryan and 4 neighbor kids are hunting bugs in the front. We are almost ready for the party just a few more things and I am off to decorate the park. We have added yet one more child so this should be fun. Ryan is very excited and is doing a good job of keeping himself busy and not asking if it is time yet. The other kids sure help. Well I am off ladies. I will post pics later of the part and my beautiful yard all mulched. Oh and we tilled a place in the back for my garden. More to come later. Chow for now.

1 comment:

SamandSawyersMom said...

cool. we are on our way soon