Wednesday, May 9, 2007

X-rays


I forgot to tell you all that Ryan had his first x-rays yesterday. He fell Monday off our porch swing, nothing unusally for Ryan. He hit his ankle on the concrete porch. He complained about pain but seemed ok. Later that night he said it really hurt, but it was bedtime so you never know with Ryan. he doesn't like going to bed and finds all kinds of excuses to prolong going. I gave him Advil and he went to bed. Well yesterday morning he got up and was limping. I took him to school and then called the doctor. They got him and checked him out. They figured it was just a strain but sent us for x-rays just to be safe. Ryan asked the girl when she was finished if he could see his x-rays and she printed them out for him. He was thrilled. He took his x-ray to Kinder haus to show everyone and took it to school today. All the kids were very impressed. As it turns out he doesn't have any breaks and he is already running around like the little monkey he is.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Ahh, that is too cute. That was nice of the girl to print it out for him. I'm so glad that he didn't do any dammage to his ankle! That was great news I bet!

Char said...

Wow, glad he is ok! That is so cool that you have pictures.

Carrie said...

I am glad he is ok. That'll be neat to look back on his x rays when he is older!

Char said...

She'll be able to scrapbook that x-ray!!!

Amanda said...

I am glad he didn't break anything! That would have been really bad timing with Disney coming up...and his birthday!

Glad he's feeling better!

Cheryl said...

I know the timing was horrible, but it all turned out in the end. Yeah I'm gonna scrap it!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

you should have that blown to 12x 12 size and use that as the background