Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Terrible Night

My baby spent the night vomiting. He complained that his stomach hurt before he went to bed. Then about 11:30 he started throwing up. There is nothing worse than having your baby so sick and saying "Mommy, help me" and nothing you can do. I just wanted to cry. I felt so bad for him and could do nothing. He was miserable. Then between bouts of vomit he was crying and begging me not to make him miss his awards breakfast this morning. Again I felt horrible. He finally stopped throwing up about 1:30 am and got some sleep. He seems fine now, so let's hope it's over for him. I feel quite yucky and queezy but ok so far. Kevin is realy ill but at work so let's hope it all clears up by Friday. I would hate to try and drive 15 hours with someone so sick. I will call David later and see how he is. We ate dinner with him last night for his birthday and of course he was here all day Sunday so I'm sure he'll get it too.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

YUCKY! I hate it when my babies are sick too....I feel very helpless when nothing is working to make them feel better. I hope Ry is feeling super now and you guys can leave for your trip nice and healthy!

Amanda said...

Oh poor Ryan...and his poor mommy too! I hope he is much better. I also pray that you wont get it!

SamandSawyersMom said...

you should never speak to the horrible people who caused this illness to enter your family


sorry, we had no idea we were sick!

Cheryl said...

I know stinky germy people. JK

Char said...

OH NO! I'm sorry your baby has been sick!! I hate that! Oh and SO close to your trip time too!!!! Yikes!

SamandSawyersMom said...

joslyn has it now