Friday, May 18, 2007

Look at these.





I finally got out of that suitcase!! I was stuck in there for days until Kevin saw Amanda's comment and saved me. Here are some more pictures for you guys to look at. I hope you like them, they'll probably be up here for days!! Face it I am busy. Ryan's party is tomorrow. It has gotten totally out of control we now have about 15 kids coming...everyone pray for me!! I have so much to do I am starting to freak out...but Kevin reminded me that I always feel this way and it always all gets done. So here is your post...I hope to post again but who knows when!!

7 comments:

Lura said...

Wow, I didn't know this many pictures of Sonya existed!

Crystal said...

Especially ones without goofy faces!

Amanda said...

I thought Ryan's party was last weekend. No wonder you haven't posted about it! I hope that all those rude people who left nasty post comments feel bad! I know I would!!!
I love the pictures!!!

Char said...

Hope Ryan's party goes well! I know it will! :)

Crystal said...

His party sounds like loads of fun.....can't wait to hear all about it! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RY RY!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

don't forget daws is coming and dumb mom

Crystal said...

HA HA SHUTTY MEANIE BUTT!