Monday, May 28, 2007

Great Weekend





We had a really good weekend. It was also very productive. Of course with my limited time getting even shorter it had to be. I got all my embroidery done. I am almost completely packed. I only have a few more things and I have it all. I just have to clean up the house again. We pretty much destroyed it this weekend. It shouldn't take me too long to get it back in shape tomorrow. We also have Kinder Haus, our last one before vacation. We had lots of fun for David's birthday. I lost 2 games pool volleyball. David got lots of trading pins and money to spend in Disney. I think he is getting excited. We also went to see Pirates today. It was really good. I hope they make more but I don't think they will. I will need to see it again to get everything. It is a very fast moving movie like the other 2. We all enjoyed it. Ryan and David dressed up as pirates to see it. Ryan had his whole Jack Sparrow outfit on. It was so cute. Only 4 more days until Disney. I am so excited and I am actually ready. I will keep you all updated on our trip, well as much as I can.

Goodnight!!

4 comments:

Char said...

I am glad you had such a great weekend!!
Only a few more days and you'll be in the magical land of Disney! I am so jealous! I hope you guys have a fabulous time. I can't wait to hear all about it and see all of your pictures and things. Say hello to Eeyore and Mickey for me.

Amanda said...

Sounds like fun. I am looking forward to seeing the new Pirates movie. Jack Sparrow is so hot!

Good luck finishing packing!

This may sound like a lame question...who is David?

SamandSawyersMom said...

our brother

i would be so excited about now for disney too

Amanda said...

Thanks for clearing that up! I never knew you had a brother - now I see the resemblance.