Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Wednesday

Here is a quick post because I am still a very busy girl. It was my day at school today and I am now going in the rest of the week. we have a ton of things going on for Mother's day and Mrs. D could really use extra help. The library came to Ryan's school today, they were story tellers called Dream Weavers. They told the kids 3 stories and they loved them all. I have never seen so many kids in one room so quiet before but they were all really into it, from our kids to the 6 th grade. I will post pictures tomorrow if I can. Swimming lesson went wonderfully today, Ryan finally floated on his own. He is doing really well at going under and swimming on his own. I am so glad, he wants to be a swimmer so badly! I have gotten none of my embroidery done but I did get the house a little more under control and some laundry done. Plus I packed a bunch of snacks and food and lots of pins for our trip. I got my mother;s day stuff bought and all Ryan's birthday presents wrapped. So i am making progress but it is slow going. I hope you all had a good day. I hope to read all about it tomorrow. See ya. Oh the pool is finally ready and at 80 degrees, no matter what I get done tomorrow I am going for a swim. I will post pics of that too I'm sure. you know you girls are dying to see me in a swimsuit...haha. Okay I will only post pics of Ry. Nighty night now.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Goodness me girl! I bet you can't wait to sit in the car for 15 hours after all you have been doin lately! ha ha

What are disney pins and what are they for??

Uhm, when do I get to come over for a swim????

Char said...

Sounds like a fun, busy day!
That's great that Ryan is doing so well with swimming. I really need to get my boys into swim lessons. Jacob took swim lessons at the Y when he was 4 or 5 but he needs more instruction.
The boys played in the sprinkler yesterday but we didn't put up our little pool yet. It's a blow up pool though that we have to take down so the grass under it doesn't die. haha! Hope you have a great swim today. It's supposed to be hot!!