Thursday, May 31, 2007

All Packed and Ready to go

I finally have everything done. Ok not done really but it is all packed and ready to go. I got everything embroidered that I needed to and everything for school. BUT my house is still a mess. Poor Mom. Oh well I will do what i can tonight. David dropped off all his stuff tonight. All I have to do is pack the cooler and grab the cameras and we are ready. I will send out your post cards as soon as I can. Thanks for all the good wish e-mails! I will keep you all updated as much as I can. For the 1st day I will post a lot, I have to spend 15 hours in the car with nothing to do but post. After that I can't make any promises. Oh I just thought of a great idea. I will make up a traveling game for you guys. You can play and I will be occupied in the car. I will buy a prize in Disney. What do you think? Oh good Kev just thought of a great game. Look for it tomorrow. Chow for now. Love ya all.

3 comments:

Lura said...

Hope you have a great time!

Amanda said...

Have a Wonderful time. I am looking forward to the game and the postcard!

Crystal said...

Drive Safe and have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to see what the game is......I will try to post alot for ya! Love ya!