Monday, May 7, 2007

Shirts


Someone i think it was Amanda asked to see pictures of the shirts I embroider. Well almost every shirt I wear and most of Kevin's I have embroidered. But here is a picture of the ones I just got done. I am actually making progress on my very long list of things to do. I got a lot done for Ryan's class done today and also some shirts embroidered so that is good. I have a whole suitcase packed and most of our snacks and drinks bought. So things are going well. But I still have a ton to do.

11 comments:

Carrie said...

That is really neat! I love 'em!

When do you leave for Disney??

Crystal said...

Great Job!!! Boy I wish I knew how to do that stuff!

Cheryl said...

We leave June 1st. It is easy to do the machine does all the work.

Char said...

Those shirts are amazing! I wonder if my mother in laws machine does this. She has a really facy machine that does words and all kinds of things. Do you have to buy the designs?

Cheryl said...

You have to buy a Disney embroidery machine and then you buy the design cards. I don't think they work on any other kind of machine. Brother is the brand name.

Crystal said...

Yeah but you gotta know how to work the machine! ha

Crystal said...

June 1st is Dawson's last day of school. When is Ryan's last day??

Char said...

Ok, that's awesome. I'll have to look into getting one of those!!!

Cheryl said...

his last day isn't until the 6th but he is going to miss the last week, we got the dates mixed up when we planned our trip

Amanda said...

I love the shirts! hOW MANY CHARACTERS DO YOU HAVE? darn caps lock...I am impressed!

Cheryl said...

We have about 10 of the cards that have about 15 designs on them and the ones that came with the machine. So I guess about 200 different designs. There are thousands of things I can download online but not licensed things.