Monday, May 21, 2007

My Garden



Here are pictures of the start of my garden. Thursday evening Kevin brought the tiller home and we started my garden. We tilled it, then the next night we bought some plants. I planted them tonight. I planted lots of herbs in my deck boxes and tomatoes and peppers so far in my veggie garden. We also planted some more creeping phlox on my mound in the front yard and a few azleas by my roses. All the new plants and the mulch the yard looks really good. I will take pictures tomorrow nd post them. I want to get a few more veggies for the garden and then Ryan and I want to get a bird bath and some flowers to plant around it for one more part of the yard. I am now sitting outside on this beautiful evening watching Ry swim. Kevin is firing up the grill for some yummy burgers. We have a very nice night. I have also been pretty productive today. I got a few more things embroidered and some cleaning done. I even got a bit more packing done. Only 11 days to go. We re all getting excited. David is going to bring his stuff over Sunday and I will really have to kick it into gear and get everything else done. I got my nails done so I am very happy. I used to get them done every 2 weeks for years. I love nails, it is the only thing girly about me. Oh my Ryan is totally swimming around the pool. He is doing so well. This week is his last lesson, I am going to sign him up again for level 2 when we get back from Disney. Well I will check your blogs now before dinner. Chow ladies.

6 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh cool. i would love to have that space.

Ilove garden veggies. i can eat those things up. Not quite as easily as SARATOGA chips..holy cow!!

Crystal said...

We still have to make our veggie garden......we haven't done it yet! Send some mators my way please!

Amanda said...

Your yard sounds beautiful! I can't wait to see pictures.

I don't have nails to do...I have the nervous biting habit. I can't stand it!

Yay for Disney! I can't wait for my postcard! I did 2 practice runs today.

Char said...

Oh I can't wait to see it finished! I love gardens!!!
I am so excited for your Disney trip! Let me know if you need anything - you know, like someone to help you drive down there... hehehehe!
I can't wait for my postcard either! :)

Char said...

Oh and Congrats to Ryan on the swimming!! That's wonderful!

Lura said...

That's funny, we planted our garden and had grilled burgers last night too! I have taken before pics, now I need to take the after pics and post them.