Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A POST

Ok fools. You do realize it has only been about 20 hours since I posted and I was asleep for 8 of those. I also have a life. I have been spending the last couple of mornings with 20 5 year olds. Yesterday my Dad had a little emergency and I had to go to his house. He shot a nail through his finger with a nail gun. Luckily it sounds worse than it ended up being. He is fine now. Tonight we had Ryan's swim lessons, he did really well again. Grammy came this time and he was excited to show off. I have also been working out. I have walked and done the machine Sonya calls the suicide machine, and also all the weight machines. I have only had 1 Dr. Pepper today which is huge for me. I am even trying to make better eating choices, I am not trying to be totally good but I am doing better. Lots of apples instead of chips stuff like that. I have 700 things to do for our vacation, Ryan's school and his birthday. I have been working on making covers for 40 all about me books for both of Mrs. Dunigan's classes. Now I have to fill out the invitations for Ry's party so he can give them out Friday. So I hope this post make all you posts Nazi's happy. I am glad Crystal has to work tomorrow, she'll never know I said that cause she is NEVER coming back to my blog. Let's see how long that lasts, I bet she is the first to comment. HAHAHA. Chow girlies!

4 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

I just love hearing all our family's news on your blog. I feel so important and in the loop. what else is new? Is mom getting married? Julia pregnant? Bethany moved the wedding up again? Fill me in!

Amanda said...

Ouch!!! The nail in the finger had to hurt. Maybe not as bad as Sonya's sinuses, or is it sini?

I am so sorry that I have no life and have to pester those with lives to post!

But don't worry, I'll be back!!!

I am glad that you are having a nice and relaxing time!
No really, you do sound very busy, so I guess we can forgive you this once for waiting 20 whole hours!!!

Char said...

Glad Ryan enjoys swimming and was able to show off for his grammy.
Wow, only 1 Dr. P?? Are you ok? haha! That's good! I caved the other day and drank a ton of Mountain Dew. Slurp! It was very yummy and I hadn't had it in a long time.
Ouch on the nail thru the finger.

Carrie said...

OUCH!! Getting shot in he finger with a nailer does not sound pleasant at all! I completely understand about posting nazi's, Crystal is the worst!