Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Our Sunday

We slept in some one Sunday morning. That was nice. Then we went to brunch with Dad and Julia at IHOP, yum-o. We went before David's play. We played outside awhile waiting for time to go into David's play. Ryan was thrilled when Bethany and Aaron got there. Then we watched David's play, they did Cinderella. It was really good. Ryan liked it. He was really good the whole plays, that was a relief. After the play we came home and just played in the yard. Ryan got to play baseball on his new bases which he really loved. Mira seemed to lose her mind and kept stealing our ball. We excepted this of Violet and left her in the house. Mire was such a booger, she even would try to get the ball as I was pitching it. Kevin did more work on the pool and it is all ready to go when the new heater finally gets here. It is supposed to be delivered today, of course we are leaving soon to go to Kinder Haus so I'll probably miss it. Anyway we should be swimming by the weekend. I can't believe summer is almost here. Well that is all I have for today. I don't have any pictures of the play I forgot my camera. Chow girls.

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Wow, swimming by this weekend!?

Amanda said...

I'd like to be swimming by this weekend. The neighbors have invited us over to their pool, but that means that they have to see me in a bathing suit!!!
The play sounds fun. I always love school plays. I was the fighting tree in our 8th grade play.
I wonder why I'm not in Hollywood right now...

SamandSawyersMom said...

i wondered how it went. What part did david play?

Cheryl said...

He was the chef, a child and a coachmen. It went really well. this was the best one yet.

Crystal said...

It's Wednesday, so posty post!

Crystal said...

POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST

Carrie said...

AHHH! Swimming sounds nice, especially when the pool is heated!

Crystal said...

THAT'S IT, I'M NEVER COMING HERE AGAIN! UGH!!!!

Amanda said...

Your Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday sound just like your Sunday!!!