Saturday, May 19, 2007

Perfect Party







Ryan's party went really well. I think all the kids had fun. They all got goodie bags and lots of prizes from the pinata. Ryan got so many wonderful gifts, he is very happy. The kids got to play on the playground together and we played some fun games. I like these silly pictures of Grandpa Sweet wearing the pinata and Grammy on the slide not quite big enough for her. Ryan was very excited to get his Dalmatian webkinz. I will post more later. Goodnight!!! I hope you all had a great day.

3 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

You had 2 great photographers.

It was a great party but they always are. My kids loved swimming the most...thanks for that.

The ball game was a hoot...where are those pictures?

Char said...

I'm glad the party went great for you. It looks like a lot of fun!

Crystal said...

The party looks like it was a huge hit as always! Good job!

These pics are cute but they'd be cuter if there was a redhead in them! SM JK