Thursday, May 10, 2007

Wonderful Day

We had a really good day today. I worked in Ryan's class again today. Then I had to go to an appointment at a research firm for restless leg syndrome. I always get kicked out of the studies but I got $60 last time I tried it this time I got $40. Ryan was very good at the appointment which was surprising. He colored and did a workbook. After that we waited for Kevin to get home and went swimming for about 2 hours. Oh it felt so good. I just love summer. Then Kev went and got us some yummy dinner, Italian again, del meo's. Yum-o. Ryan went to bed with out a fight again a surprise and Kev and I have watched lots of our shows. The only unfortunate thing is I got nothing done on my list of things to do but so what. I will try to get lots accomplished tomorrow. I hope you all had a wonderful day too. Tomorrow I am back at school again, they are having a book fair to benefit the little girl who was killed this winter by the fallen tree branch. So I get to take the little kiddies shopping, I am very good at shopping. Finally something I can teach them..hehe. Well good night ladies. Pray I actually get something done tomorrow.

9 comments:

Crystal said...

Girl, you have Restless leg too??? I have it soooo bad that Shawn has to wake me up sometimes and tell me to stop running a marathon! ha ha It's terrible and it really causes you not to get a good nights sleep, I think that's why I am always so tired. I do find that it helps to take IBprofen before bedtime........it cuts down on the movement alot but I hate taking that every night!

I am interested to know if you learned anything new at the study!

Your day sounded great, sometimes you have to let your list go and sit your butt down with your fam.......I have to make myself do that too!

Char said...

Sounds like a pretty good day! Glad you got to swim... it sure is warm enough out!
Shopping for books is always FUN!

Char said...

Oh and get some stuff done today for your trip! :)

Amanda said...

fun sounding day! is your pool heated? I love book shopping - sorry to hear about the little girl, that is horrible.

Are you ready for the party?

Cheryl said...

I am almost ready for the party. I have to order the cake and get a few more little things but we are good to go. I plan to get stuff done today, keep your fingers crossed. Yes the pool is heated and I plan to get it in today too.

Crystal said...

Are you gonna answer my question about RLS?

Carrie said...

I remember hearing on the news about the girl who was killed by the tree branch, that was devastating

Amanda said...

I just thought of a great benefit to having RLS! If you are mad at your husband you could kick him in bed over and over and just blame it on RLS!
See, you CAN find a positive in everything!

Hope you are ready for your big day tomorrow!!!

Crystal said...

POSTY POST PLEASE!