Friday, June 1, 2007

And Your Quest Begins


Your mission if you choose to accept it is as follows... 12:22 06/01/07. We have begun our journey can you track us? I will post various pictures along the way, you have to tell me where we are. Be descriptive. City and state or even road if you can figure it out put it in your answer. I will track the points and the winner will get a lovely prize from our finally destination. Walt Disney World. Have fun on your mission ladies, I know we will. Disney Lovers OUT!!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

I 275 near Loveland-Madera exit

Amanda said...

I am assuming you are in Ohio, by a lake and a Wendy's.

SamandSawyersMom said...

I 275 going west almost to Loveland-Maderia exit in Ohio

Char said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Char said...

Ohio - just leaving home on I 275. You are in Clermont County in Miami Township.