Friday, June 8, 2007

Boys in the pool



Here are some pictures of the boys in the pool from yesterday. I got in but for only about a minute and a half because there were about 5000 dead flying ants in the pool. Well they weren't flying anymore. I have no idea if it was a mass suicide or what but there were tons of them. I just couldn't take it. The boys on the other hand didn't seem to care at all. They had a blast. Ryan is just everywhere. He swims so well I am amazed. It really makes the whole pool experience much better.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I am sorry to hear of the ants demise. maybe disney uses them instead of filters for their pools. it's more enviornmentally friendly?


Have a fun day!

Char said...

I'm glad Ryan is swimming like crazy! That has to be a relief for you and a great freedom for him!
Ew about the ants! This wasn't at Disney, right? This is at the place where you are staying?

Cheryl said...

Yeah not at Disney. It's at the condo.

Crystal said...

YICK! I would have swam anyway!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Gee, you have a ton of posts for me to read. I will have to come back after my movie or tomorrow