Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Shamu Express







Ryan rode the Shamu roller coaster twice today. He was terrified and thrilled at the same time. It was so cute. I took these pics from the car in front of him. David and I also took our own picture. We had a lot of fun at Sea World. Ryan just loves the animals. They redid the shamu and dolphin show, I thought they sucked. They added stupid stories and too much theater crap. I mean it like a show like the Lion King show but I wouldn't like it if I was excepting to see actually lions. The new shows didn't tell a thing about the animals and had very little to do with the actually animal. It was stupid. They also added all kinds of "family" rides. Basically kid rides that parents can ride too. Those were really fun. Ryan also played in the water area. We fed dolphins and the boys fed sting rays, they loved it. I will post more pics once I download the good camera.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

The family rides would be cool. I like the picture of you and David.

SamandSawyersMom said...

OH HE LOOKS SO CUTE. WHAT A PAGE THOSE WILL BE

SamandSawyersMom said...

Good to see, by the picture, that Kevin finally got some tail!!

Crystal said...

Oh I love those pictures!!! The one of you and David is really cute! Glad you are all having a great time!! When do you guys come home??