Friday, June 8, 2007

Our Game





Here are some pictures from around Disney World. Tell me as much detail as you can. Which park, which "land" or even which attraction. For those of you who have never been here. Here is a list of the parks and different lands or sections. Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, MGM, and Animal Kingdom. Adventureland, Tomorrowland, Frontierland, Liberty Square, Main Street USA, Fantasyland, Toontown, World Showcase, Future World, Asia, Africa, Camp Mickey Minnie, Discovery Island, Dinoland. That should give you a fighting chance at guessing something right. I took some crazy pictures so maybe Charity won't kick your butts too bad. There are also all the countries in Epcot. Mexico, USA, UK, Canada, Morocco, Japan, China, Italy, Germany, France, Norway. Also Downtown Disney.

5 comments:

Char said...

Ok, here are my best guesses:

The pebbles are from a water fountain. One that squirts water out and lands in another one and makes it squirt out again. The only ones I can think of right now are the ones by Figment BUT, they usually have the blue foam stuff instead of pebbles, BUT, I'm going to guess that anyway - the pebbles are by Journey Into Imagination with Figment Pavilion at Epcot in Future World!

The pinata is from Epcot, the Mexico pavilion in World Showcase.

The model train is in Epcot, at the Germany pavilion in World Showcase!

The hardest one is this door - I am thinking really hard where this could be. Shew! Ok, I'm going to guess Norway pavilion at Epcot in World Showcase!

I know I guessed all Epcot places, but I think I'm right that they are all from Epcot. Of course I could be SO totally wrong!!! :)

Char said...

I so badly want to know if I'm right!!
It is killing me to see all of these pictures and know I can't go for awhile!! :) haha! I'm just going to live vicariously thru you! :)

Cheryl said...

I tried to e-mail you but it came back to me. I will try again later.

Crystal said...

I have no clue.......not even a guess! ha ha

SamandSawyersMom said...

me no guess either