Friday, June 29, 2007

Rain

Well I am wet. It started raining on our yard sale again. We got most of it covered. I can't wait until tomorrow, the rain should all be over. I made $7.50 this morning before I even got here, BUT we haven't had any customers since then. Oh well. I am sure things will pick up once the rain is finally gone. I have been working on lots of stuff for Bethany's shower. I have soooo much to do and it is 2 weeks. Unfortunately most of the stuff has to be done at the last minute. Mom and Julia are helping me so we'll get it done but I have a lot of work to do on my house. It is a mess. Oh well it will all get done next week.

The girls are all better from all their aliments. I still have to give them medicine for 3 more days but they are better. Violet still looks funny because she has been shaved in so many places but at least they feel better.

I really have nothing to blog about as you can tell. I am just bored. Oh well bye bye.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Darn rain! We need it though, I'm just sorry it rained on your parade a.k.a. yardsale!!

Char said...

After all of the excitement of Disney, these posts are very boring! LOL - I'm kidding! Any post is a great post!
I hope your yard sale does better tomorrow.