Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday

Here is a quick little update on our lives. Ryan lost his 3rd tooth yesterday and the tooth fairy brought him 2 VMK pins he is collecting. He was very happy. I finally got the guest list from Bethany and finished the invitations so they are ready to mail. We are heading to Dayton for the weekend for a Disneyana convention. It should be fun, we play lots of games and pin lots of prizes. We do a lot of pin trading too. Mom is at home with my sick girls who I feel guilty for leaving. Mom babies them as much as we do so they should be fine. I will update you all as I can. Have a super duper weekend!!!

3 comments:

Lura said...

Aren't you sick of Disney yet???

Crystal said...

Good gracious, girlfriend!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

she is nuts. good thing mom can stay all that time.