Sunday, June 17, 2007

Star Wars Pics





We have had a wonderful vacation and are now driving home. We are about 5 hours or so into the trip. We are not driving all the way through this time. We are stopping at a Holiday Inn tonight. In about 2 hours.

Here are some pictures from Star Wars weekend. I think this was Ryan's favorite part of the trip. He loved meeting all the characters. I loved seeing Chewy, my favorite. The guy who did him was great.

I love the picture with David and Creepy Antennae Lady. That is what we named her, I don't remember her real name. We stopped to get a picture and she just stared at David, so he turned and stared back. It was too funny. She never broke character so we just walked away. She was really good. Ryan's favorite was Darth Maul.

I sent some of you an e-mail with a link to our photo pass pictures. Let me know if it worked and I'll send it to anyone who wants it. Some of the pictures are really cute.

7 comments:

Char said...

It worked!!! I've been looking at them!

SamandSawyersMom said...

how fun. glad you had a good time

Amanda said...

Can't wait for your post vacation posts to begin! Hopefully we'll see lots more pictures! Thanks for taking us all with you...it was neat.

Amanda said...

what's a photo pass?

Carrie said...

I've enjoyed your vacation. I can't wait to see more pictures.

Glad you had a good one.

Cheryl said...

a photo pass is little card they give you in Disney and as they take pictures of you and your family they store them all on the little card. You can view them on line and send the link to people.

Amanda said...

I'dlove to see them!