Friday, June 22, 2007

Dayton

Well ladies I am in Dayton. I am so excited. We got here early so we went to Walmart. My wonderful husband found a card for the Cri-cut machine that was Disney. He bought me the Cri-cut machine. I am so excited. I even bought a pack of paper so I could use it this weekend. You don't even need a computer to use it. We are already having fun. Ryan has made a little friend and it is wonderful. He hasn't said Mommy in over an hour. It's amazing!! We have already made lots of trades and seen friends we have made in years past. The pin event doesn't even start until tomorrow. The hotel is very nice so all in all it is turning out to be a good weekend. Have a good weekend girls!!!

6 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

wow, it sounds fun. what is a cru cut other than a man's haircut?

Crystal said...

She said Cri-cut not Cru-cut.......and yeah, what is it???? Do tell!

Crystal said...

Oh is a scrapbooking tool or somethin?

Amanda said...

Why did you have to go to Dayton to get a haircut? I am sure there are places right by your house.

Crystal said...

New post please

Cheryl said...

It is a die cut machine. A lady had one at the scrap thing we went to with Charity.