Monday, June 4, 2007

Update



Here are a few pictures from our first day at EPCOT. David rode Mission Space and Soarin' for the first time and loved them both. Oh today David finally saw an armadillo, he tried to see one the whole trip last time and never saw them when we did. Well today he finally did. Now the boys are swimming and Kevin is grocery shopping as I sit by the pool and watch them. They are having a blast. It is great now that Ryan can swim, he's like a little fish. The weather has been great and the crowds are surprisingly small for this time of the year. We haven't had extremely long lines for anything and of course we are taking advantage of the fast passes. I hope you all are having a good week, I will update you as much as possible. I don't have a ton of time and blogger is not working really well with pictures. I will do the best I can. We did go to the new Monsters Inc Laugh Factory yesterday, it was really cute. They put

5 comments:

Crystal said...

I love the Shark picture......that's too cute! David looks sooo young in those pictures! ha ha Looks like they are having a blast!

SamandSawyersMom said...

David does look young.

i was in that shark too. he emailed meand said that hethought I tasted better than those stinky kids

the pool sounds like so much fun

Char said...

Love the pictures!!! Thanks for posting them.
Is that a pirate Mickey Mouse?! How cool is that!?!

Char said...

Oh - I meant to say that I'm glad the crowds aren't real bad and the lines are long.

Char said...

The top picture is at Epcot, at the new The Seas with Nemo and Friends exhibit that replaced The Living Seas exhibit. The building is on your right when you walk into Epcot. It has a display of Nemo and his friends in the front of the building. :)